What is, is ...
At the moment the only thing that some have got clear of his own:
1 .-" I'm surrounded by animals "... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. (Noah)
2 .- "Life is in constant motion" ... ... ... ... ... ... (Parkinson)
3 .- "There is nothing so important that we not forget" ... ... ... ... .. (Alzheimer)
4 .- "My life is full of ambition" ... ... ... (an asthmatic)
5 .- "Let's go grain "... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. (A dermatologist)
6 .- "No organ donation!" ... ... ... ... ... ... .. (Yamaha Instruments)
7 .- "My wife has a great physique" ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... (Albert Einstein)
8 .- "I started biting my fingernails" ... ... ... ... ... ... (Venus de Milo)
9 .- "I never studied law" ... ... ... ... ... .. (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
10 .- "I believe in reincarnation ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... (The nail)
11 .-" I love humanity "... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... ( A cannibal)
12 .- "You're the only woman in my life" ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... (Adam)
13 .- "My girlfriend is a bitch" ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... (Pluto)
14 .- "We support women's liberation" ... ... ... ... (Prison for Women)
15 .- "It is better to give than to receive" ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... (a boxer)
16 .- "To me what are the trucks burst me" ... ... ... ... ... ... (A frog)
0 comments:
Post a Comment