Friday, March 11, 2011

Free Cubefield Level 5

The Minister of Transport of the Community of Madrid does not know that there is a Metrobus



The Minister of Transport and Infrastructure of the Community of Madrid, José Ignacio Echeverría, ignores the existence of 'Metrobus'. The title of transport used by millions of people in the city of Madrid (Spain). José Ignacio Echeverría

;
"The first thing I wanted to ask what degree do you use to take public transport? I think not because they never take Metrobus I think there and then, if you have the title of Metrobus ... Well, let us all! do not exist! "said the director laughs. His words were met with thunderous applause from the bench of the PP, Esperanza Aguirre, Ignacio Gonzalez and Francisco Granados included.

unknown No wonder if there is a bonus 'Metrobus' for people who travel on official car, Audi, Mercedes, BMW, paid with taxpayer money.

The web 's own Regional Consortium Transport referred to the title ten-trip transportation as Metrobus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment