Saturday, March 19, 2011

Arctic Cat 2 Stroke Injector Oil

If you want to say something say it after the beep ...



is said that a group of people had fun with the village idiot.
A poor man who lived in small alms every day they call the fool to the bar where they met and offered a choice between two currencies: one of great size and lower value, and a smaller size and greater value. He always chose the larger but less valuable, which was a source of laughter for everyone.




One day, someone who watched the group called him aside and asked if he had not understood that the currency you chose had less value. Replied the fool, I know, I'm no fool, the great worth less, but the day I choose the highest value, the game is over and I fail to earn my money.

Conclusions:


"The true smart man is the one that appears to be a fool in front of a fool who pretends to be smart" ...
Who looks more foolish, not always.
We can be good, even when others do not have a good opinion about us.
What matters is not what you think, but we know we really are. Chinese Proverb




He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but that does not ask remains a fool forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment