A teacher in a school gives its students as homework to investigate in what way does the country.
the afternoon when I got home one of the children asks
- Papa, how it works Spain?
- I'm going to explain with an example, take your notebook and writes:
the pope is the government, because it sends the home.
the breast is the law, because it impose order.
the grandmother is the press, because this aware of everything.
the employee is the people, because it makes the hard work ...
And the child says ...
- and I'm young and my brother is the hope of tomorrow!
- There he is!, You have solved your task
At midnight, the child gets up to the bathroom and heard noises in the utility room and surprise his father with the cleaning lady, scared the fourth run his mother and finds her asleep, goes to her grandmother's room but it is watching television. Returning to his room he finds his brother with a dirty diaper and exclaimed with astonishment,
Now I understand all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The government fucks people, while the law sleeps like a log, press waste time on nonsense, youth wanders disoriented and nobody pays attention ...
and the hope of tomorrow is in deep shit!
0 comments:
Post a Comment