Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Pokemon-does May Have Boobs?
*- I hate wondering if I stayed awake
.* *- I've pulled the door when I should push
.* *- I've ever used phone as a flashlight .* *- Saco
mobile, watch the time, I keep it, and no fucking idea that time! *
*- I also said, "brings, you do not know!" and I never knew .* *-
Money does not buy happiness, but I prefer to mourn in a Caribbean beach ...
* *- I do not distinguish his wife's Guti
.* *- I thought I saw Camela singer in the market selling panties
.* *- I also sing songs in English as I get the ....!!*
*- With never know if the doorbell or switch ....* light
*- Why is an aunt of the future to explain how the bleach?? * *-
Everything I like is immoral, illegal or fattening ... *
*-
do not understand how people sleep in the subway and waking up at their stop .* *-
Ladies who fall asleep with the novel of the TV channel but when you wake up *
*- My mother
I said "as I go and find it" ... and find it! * *-
always wanted to throw a smoke bomb and disappear with a
.* evil laugh *- I have a name, e-mail ridiculous because I opened the account for years * *- With
that when we play ring and wonder who? I say!
* *- I do not understand why both the cable bundles the headset
.* *- I've never finished an eraser, before I lose
.* *- I've never seen a pigeon "are born small and large? * *-
falling down in public and get up at lightning speed as if nothing .*
*- Talk to someone while trying to remember what you know * *-
to say hi, and greet the infinite wrong ...* secretly
*- I also think Google will dominate the world and Squire * *-
I hate to open a text message with enthusiasm and promotion out .* I *-
EASY OPEN "? Balls! *
*- I've died a thousand times by not forwarding chain e-mails .* *- I
also bind stronger the button on the controller when the batteries become weak *
*- I also greet those who greet me but do not know who is
.* *- When I tell a friend to look furtively, never looks slyly. * *-
My mother also told me: if you're wrong to go to school, they go bad for
.* *- I hate when I do something wrong, I always remember you .* *- I do not
stand that the Chinese watch me when I buy
¬ ¬ * *- I lost my mobile! I lost my phone !!!... oh no, here ... *
*- I also call the cats by the sound of "psbsbsbsbsbs" *
(When you read it before echo as the sound with his mouth) *-
You forgot the name of that person you have just launched a second ago
* *- I also keep seeing reruns of the Simpsons
.* *- I always drop a sock when I take a lot of clothes to the washing machine! *-
girls when they throw mascara usually open mouth * *- I
I fall to the ground in the street someone comes and tells me, have you fallen? *
*- When the phone rings and you cry from the other side of the house: I voyy ...!!! k yaaa voyyy!! Until you catch ... k eske listen to you?
*- * I also tried to put the Hook mercadona trucks is its own groove, and never comes * *-
when they climb the stairs and say ... and climb up NOT GOING TO GO UP DOWN! *
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment