Retirement at 67 is bad for health.
The other day I had a heart attack. MY WIFE
called the ambulance.
WHEN REACHED COULD NOT get off the stretcher-bearers on the stair ... WERE 65 AND 66 YEARS, HAD RHEUMATISM AND A FEW THINGS.
WHEN I CAME TO THE AMBULANCE DRIVER HAD 67 YEARS, YOU HAVE A FEW MONTHS TO RETIREMENT. Did not see much and hit a bus full of children. BUS DRIVER HAD 67 YEARS AND DIED IN THE ACT.
A WORK SOME WORKERS COULD NOT RESCUE THE CHILDREN WERE POLES 66 YEARS AND HAVE YOUR BACK wear yourself out. END
the hospital. THE NURSE IS WRONG FILE, was 66 and thought only of her grandchildren and could not take care.
WHEN I WERE TO OPERATE, THE DOCTOR, YOU HAD 67 YEARS, YOU FELL INTO THE DENTURE OPEN MY CHEST AND I HAVE A LITTLE SINCE TOS hawk.
I'M GOOD, I HAVE 20 YEARS AND MAY MAKE ANY WORK BUT I'M IN THE INEM UNEMPLOYMENT AND THERE IS NOTHING FOR ME ..... "
0 comments:
Post a Comment